Tweddle is delighted to announce a return to face to face residential services. In line with departmental recommendations, we will re-open on Tuesday 9th June. We will keep you updated as our residential, community, in-home and group programs return to a new-normal.
Tweddle Programs and Services for babies, toddlers, parents & carers
Tweddle is accepting referrals from Maternal and Child Health Nurses, Family Services and Communtiy support staff as well as self referrals. Please contact Tweddle on (03) 9689 1577.
- Residential – Footscray Residential Unit re-opening and tele-health and virtual visits
- Working Out Parenting Dads Group (residential dads) – temporarily on hold
- Day Stay – All programs still being delivered via tele-health consultations
- In Home – Virtual Visits and Tele-health
- HoPES – Home Parenting Support Service – See PSDE Service below
- Childbirth Education – online classes / virtual childbirth education
- MyTime – Fortnightly Virtual groups
- Working Out Dads – temporarily on hold but still taking wait list names
- Telephone Consultations – continuing
- Professional Development – temporarily on hold
- Cradle to Kinder – temporarily on hold
- Parenting Assessment & Skills Development – PSDE Telehealth Service
- Parenting Skills Development and Education Service (PSDE)
- Prison Program – temporarily on hold
- Brimbank Playsteps – Online delivery
Download the Tweddle Program Flyer here. Call us on (03) 9689 1577 Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm if you have any questions about our programs.