Some of Tweddle’s programs have been temporarily impacted by the 5th August lock-down announcement. This includes MyTime, In-Home, Day Stay and Childbirth Education. Call us on (03) 9689 1577 to discuss program alternatives that include online and Zoom groups.
Supporting you and your family with sleep and settling, health and wellbeing, behaviour, attachment and other challenges relating to your baby or toddler is Tweddle’s priority.
You can self refer to Tweddle or speak with your GP, Maternal and Child Health Nurses or Family Services support worker who can also refer to Tweddle. Please contact Tweddle on (03) 9689 1577. Tweddle adhere to strict health protocols across programs. These include:
- Temperature will be taken
- Asking a series of questions prior to services being delivered regarding your current health status and travel
- Social distancing will be maintained and will be the responsibility of all parties
- Respiratory hygiene and hand hygiene will need to be adhered to
2021 Tweddle Programs and Services for babies, toddlers, parents & carers
- Brimbank Playsteps
- Childbirth Education – online and face to face classes
- Day Stay
- Fee For Service Sleep and Settling Programs
- HoPES – Home Parenting Support Service
- Parental Leave Care Program
- Professional Development
- Parenting Assessment & Skills Development
- Parenting Skills Development and Education Service (PSDE)
- Prison Program
- Residential – Footscray Residential Unit
- Telephone Consultations
- Telehealth and In-Home support
- Working Out Dads
- Working Out Parenting Dads Group (residential dads)
Download the Tweddle Program Flyer here. Call us on (03) 9689 1577 Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm if you have any questions about our programs.