The delivery of some of Tweddle’s Programs have been impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic. Please refer to the list of programs below to see if your chosen program has been affected. We will continue to update this website daily so please check back in regularly or refer to Tweddle’s social media channels.
Tweddle Programs and Services for babies, toddlers, parents & carers
- Residential – reduced service still being provided
- Working Out Parenting Dads Group (residential dads) – temporarily on hold
- Day Stay – All programs still being delivered except for Baccus Marsh
- In Home – Moving to Virtual Visits / tele-health
- HoPES – Home Parenting Support Service – temporarily on hold
- Childbirth Education – moving to online / virtual childbirth education
- MyTime – temporarily on hold
- Working Out Dads – temporarily on hold but still taking wait list names
- Telephone Consultations – continuing
- Professional Development – temporarily on hold
- Cradle to Kinder – temporarily on hold
- Parenting Assessment & Skills Development – programs are continuing
- Prison Program – temporarily on hold
- Brimbank Playsteps – temporarily on hold but still taking wait list names
Download the Tweddle Program Flyer here. Call us on (03) 9689 1577 Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm if you have any questions about our programs.
Tweddle has a commitment to honouring and celebrating diversity in all staff, volunteers, and families, including full participation in programs, policy formulation, and decision-making. We acknowledge the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals and pledge to creating and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences.