Tweddle is delighted to announce a return to face to face residential services.
In line with recent health guidelines, Tweddle is delivering a reduced residential service of 8 families a week. and reduced face to face Day Stay services.
You can self refer to Tweddle or speak with your GP, Maternal and Child Health Nurses or Family Services support worker who can also refer to Tweddle. Please contact Tweddle on (03) 9689 1577. Tweddle adhere to strict health protocols across programs. These include:
- Temperature will be taken
- Asking a series of questions prior to services being delivered regarding your current health status and travel
- Social distancing will be maintained and will be the responsibility of all parties
- Respiratory hygiene and hand hygiene will need to be adhered to
Tweddle Programs and Services for babies, toddlers, parents & carers
- Residential – Footscray Residential Unit
- Working Out Parenting Dads Group (residential dads)
- Day Stay
- Telehealth support (in home support temporarily on hold)
- HoPES – Home Parenting Support Service
- Childbirth Education – online classes and face to face classes
- Working Out Dads – temporarily on hold but still taking wait list names
- Telephone Consultations
- Professional Development
- Cradle to Kinder
- Parenting Assessment & Skills Development
- Parenting Skills Development and Education Service (PSDE)
- Prison Program – temporarily on hold
- Brimbank Playsteps
Download the Tweddle Program Flyer here. Call us on (03) 9689 1577 Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm if you have any questions about our programs.