Supporting you and your family with sleep and settling, health and well-being, behaviour, attachment and other challenges relating to your baby or toddler is Tweddle’s priority.
You can self refer to Tweddle or speak with your GP, Maternal and Child Health Nurses or Family Services support worker who can also refer to Tweddle. Please contact Tweddle on (03) 9689 1577. Tweddle adhere to strict health protocols across programs. These include:
- Asking a series of questions prior to services being delivered regarding your current health status
- Respiratory hygiene and hand hygiene will need to be adhered to
Tweddle Programs and Services for babies, toddlers, parents & carers
- Residential – Footscray Residential Unit
- Day Stay
- Early Help and Bringing Up Great Kids
- HoPES – Home Parenting Support Service
- Fee For Service Sleep and Settling Programs
- Parenting Assessment & Skills Development
- Childbirth Education – online and face to face classes
- Parental Leave Care Program
- Professional Development
- Parenting Skills Development and Education Service (PSDE)
- Prison Program
- Brimbank Playsteps
- Telephone Consultations
- Telehealth and In-Home support
- Working Out Dads
Download the Tweddle Program Flyer here. Call us on (03) 9689 1577 Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm if you have any questions about our programs.
Tweddle has a commitment to honouring and celebrating diversity in all staff, volunteers, and families, including full participation in programs,
policy formulation and decision-making.