Tweddle is delighted to announce a return to reduced face to face residential services.
Based on recent health guidelines made by the Premier on the 20th of June, Tweddle will continue to deliver a reduced residential service of 8 families a week. Tweddle telehealth services will continue.
Tweddle’s Day Stay programs and In-Home service will continue to be delivered through virtual visits.
Tweddle is accepting referrals from Maternal and Child Health Nurses, Family Services and Community support staff as well as self referrals. Please contact Tweddle on (03) 9689 1577. Tweddle will be adhering to strict health protocols across programs. These include:
- Temperature will be taken
- Asking a series of questions prior to services being delivered regarding your current health status and travel
- Social distancing will be maintained and will be the responsibility of all parties
- Respiratory hygiene and hand hygiene will need to be adhered to
Tweddle Programs and Services for babies, toddlers, parents & carers
- Residential – Footscray Residential Unit
- Working Out Parenting Dads Group (residential dads) – temporarily on hold
- Day Stay
- In Home Support – Fee For Service Consultations and Telehealth
- HoPES – Home Parenting Support Service
- Childbirth Education – online classes / virtual childbirth education
- Working Out Dads – temporarily on hold but still taking wait list names
- Telephone Consultations
- Professional Development
- Cradle to Kinder – temporarily on hold
- Parenting Assessment & Skills Development
- Parenting Skills Development and Education Service (PSDE)
- Prison Program – temporarily on hold
- Brimbank Playsteps
Download the Tweddle Program Flyer here. Call us on (03) 9689 1577 Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm if you have any questions about our programs.