We are in an exciting phase at Tweddle and are looking for experienced and passionate staff to join us. View the following employment opportunities for more information:
Registered Nurse/Team Leader (F/T and P/T positions available)
- An experienced Registered Nurse (Division 1) with post-graduate qualifications in Child and Family Health Nursing, Paediatric nursing and/or adult/infant mental health knowledge and experience?
- Interested in pursuing a career in an Early Parenting Centre
- Keen to work with parents of children aged 0-4years in a 5-day residential program
- Seeking a position where you provide education, support and supervision to a great team of Early Parenting Practitioners
- Have a keen interest in infant mental health and early attachment theory
If you answered yes to all of the above, then Tweddle Child and Family Health Service invites you to apply for the position of Registered Nurse/Team Leader.
The role, as part of a dynamic multidisciplinary direct service team, is responsible for coordinating the delivery of parenting services to vulnerable families with complex needs, in an efficient and effective manner and in accordance with regulatory requirements. They provide supervision and support to Early Childhood Practitioners in the delivery of parenting services to families.
As a minimum you will be a Division 1 Registered Nurse possessing current and appropriate endorsements to practice as a registered nurse> Highly desirable is a qualification in maternal and child health or child and family health along with a sound knowledge of infant mental health, Best Interest Practice Framework, working in partnership with families, and experience in staff supervision.
If you are suitably qualified with the relevant experience and are excited by the challenge of working with children and their families in this exciting program, please forward your application consisting of a resume and a statement addressing the key responsibilities as found in the position description to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Friday 7th February 2020.
As a Child Safe Organisation all staff are expected to promote the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children. Tweddle is a family friendly workplace and an equal opportunity employer, offering generous working conditions.
For more information regarding your exciting future with Tweddle, please contact Catherine Fisher Manager Residential Services on 8387 0663.
If you are interested in a career at Tweddle please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com