- 9.30am - 4.30pm Friday, 1st May 2020
- Tweddle Child and Family Health Service 53 Adelaide Street, Footscray VIC, Australia
- Cost: $295 + bf (Early Bird booking prior to April 14th 2020) $315 + bf (All booking after 14th April 2020) / 10% discount for groups of 3 or more participants
Tweddle’s ‘Good Documentation’ is an interactive workshop for Health and Community Services Practitioners working with families in the early years sector.
What is the content of Good Documentation?
Knowledge is shared and imparted by facilitator presentation, observing and documenting from video interactions, group work and discussion.
Participants are provided with knowledge in the following areas:
- Current legislation in Victoria that influences documentation
- Frameworks that guide writing case notes
- Issues of confidentiality and privacy
- Professional role in documentation
- Writing accurate and concise case notes and family action plans
- Court Reports and giving evidence in Court
Dietary: Please email dietary requirements to:
For more information contact email@example.com
Facilitator: Beverley Allen