Playsteps at Tweddle
What is Playsteps at Tweddle
Playsteps at Tweddle, located at Tweddle’s Education centre in Footscray, is a free parent-child group where families can have fun, share parenting experiences and learn together.
The Playsteps program runs for 5 weeks and has a focus on having fun and strengthening parent-child relationships. The group is facilitated by Play and Early Parenting Practitioners.
Who is Playsteps for?
Mums, dads, foster parents, or a primary carer with a baby aged up to 18 months.
What will I get out of Playsteps?
- An opportunity to build positive bonding times with my baby or toddler through play, stories and music
- Time to develop my understanding of baby and toddler cues and ways to respond
- A fun way to share parenting experiences in an informal setting
- Build my confidence and enjoyment in my parenting role
- Make friends
Time 9.30 am – 11.30 am
Dates (5 weeks / Wednesday)
- Nov 16th, Nov 23rd, Nov 30th
Dec 7th, Dec 14th
Where – at Tweddle, 70 Sydney Street Footscray
For More information:
This program is being delivered with support from the William Angliss Charitable Fund.