Tweddle acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to Elders past and present. We believe in supporting babies, toddlers, children and families to stay connected to cultures, communities and Countries. • Tweddle welcomes people of different age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, intersex status, culture, sexual orientation, relationship status, language, faith, ability levels and socio-economic backgrounds. • We take an intersectional approach in reducing inequality and discrimination by embedding safe, inclusive and affirming partnerships. • We celebrate families from all walks of life and promote diversity, equity, inclusion and a sense of belonging in principle and practice.
Our staff stories
Our staff stories in nurturing life changing outcomes
The specialist Tweddle clinicians that care for babies, toddlers and their families, offer a broad range of qualifications and experience. They include registered nurses, midwives, psychologists, social workers, early childhood practitioners, community health and family violence workers and mothercraft nurses.
Please click photos to read more about members of the Tweddle Team.
Early Parenting Practitioner
What do our staff like about working at Tweddle?
- “Being part of an organisation that supports vulnerable families to make a difference to babies, toddlers and families lives”
- “Being known as leaders in the sector”
- “Being able to make a difference in people’s lives and empowering them to be the best parents they can be Interactions with parents and families to provide help when needed”
- “The level of support and education we receive as staff”
- “Being able to balance work/life balance via flexibility of hours and days”
In the following video, Tweddle Chair Ms Doris Whitmore acknowledges the hard work and dedication of the Tweddle team, explaining how it only takes one person to change a life, and for many families, that person was from Tweddle.
Diversity; Everyone is unique, included and heard.
Equity; Advocacy for fair opportunities.
Inclusion; Meaningful participation for all.
Belonging; Be your authentic self.