Tweddle’s Childbirth Education
In 2021 Tweddle will offer the option of face to face or online Childbirth Education classes.
Tweddle’s online education features a class filmed at Tweddle, delivered by experienced Educators with participating parents. Mums and partners can watch the classes in the comfort of their own homes at a time that suits them. Participants are sent a password that allows access to Tweddle’s Childbirth Education on Vimeo. The password allows access to a two week viewing period.
Group on-site classes will be available on a Saturday or Sunday 10am to 4pm for a one day program or a Thursday evening 6pm to 9.30pm for the 2 week option. Please contact Tweddle from January 18th for further information and dates.
Tweddle’s comprehensive Childbirth Education Classes cover:
- Stages of labour and birth
- Practical coping methods and pain relief
- Getting to know your baby & what to expect in the early days of parenting
- How your baby communicates
- Baby crying explained
- Understanding tired signs & baby cues
- Sleeping, wrapping & swaddling
- Soothing & settling positions
- Safe sleeping
- Babies & pets
- Brain development & the ‘First 1000 Days’
- Baby Blues and Postnatal Depression in mums and dads
- 9 Minute Breastfeeding Video
- Support after your birth
Virtual Childbirth Education connecting parents
The Online Childbirth Education package including the recorded sessions and one hour facilitated group zoom parent discussion will cost $80.
As positions are limited, please allow for eight weeks notice to book in for your classes. For more information call Tweddle on (03) 9689 1577 0r email email@example.com