Tweddle’s Online Childbirth Education
Tweddle’s new Childbirth Education classes now include a class filmed at Tweddle, delivered by experienced Educators with participating parents. Mums and partners can now watch the classes in the comfort of their own homes at a time that suits them. Participants are sent a password that allows access to Tweddle’s Childbirth Education on Vimeo. The password allows access to a two week viewing period.
Classes are then followed up by an optional group zoom meeting with the Educator, where parents can meet and ask the Educator any questions.
Tweddle’s comprehensive Childbirth Education Classes cover:
- Stages of labour and birth
- Practical coping methods and pain relief
- Getting to know your baby & what to expect in the early days of parenting
- How your baby communicates
- Baby crying explained
- Understanding tired signs & baby cues
- Sleeping, wrapping & swaddling
- Soothing & settling positions
- Safe sleeping
- Babies & pets
- Brain development & the ‘First 1000 Days’
- Baby Blues and Postnatal Depression in mums and dads
- 9 Minute Breastfeeding Video
- Support after your birth
Virtual Childbirth Education connecting parents
The Online Childbirth Education package including the recorded sessions and one hour facilitated group zoom parent discussion will cost $80.
Download the Tweddle Childbirth Education Flyer
As positions are limited, please allow for eight weeks notice to book in for your classes. For more information call Tweddle on (03) 9689 1577 0r email email@example.com